YOU ASK -
AnswerYes, a DigiGage systems can be delivered as part of a new elevator, integrated into existing elevators, or installed as part of a cab modernization process.
AnswerNo, the DigiGage system is completely autonomous and does not connect to the elevator controller or systems.
AnswerNo, you can be half way across the world! All you need is an internet connection and a standard web-browser.
AnswerDigiGage does not provide advertisement services; however, you are free to use your content in any way you see fit, including advertisements.
AnswerNo, after installation you will be given a unique user ID and password that will grant you access to the DigiGage internet portal, accessible from any internet connected device, even a smartphone.
AnswerNo, it is actually the other way around. The DigiGage window movement is designed to prevent sea-sickness by synchronizing the movement you feel with the one you see, so your body's sensors receive correlated inputs that create a more comfortable sensation.
AnswerYes, you have a cloud-based personal media library where you can upload images and movies; these can be implanted into supporting "placeholders" content worlds. You will be able to control the image and textual banner, as well as insert floor-specific textual signs.
AnswerAbsolutely. The lower-rise buildings usually run slower elevators, so the time spent in the cab is long enough. Like in any other building, your visitors will have to go through this bottleneck, so why not give them a good experience?
AnswerYes. Actually, you can change the speed factor of the "window" so it makes the speed of the cab feel faster or slower. Most high-rise elevators choose to slow down the speed of the DigiGage system for a calmer ride experience.
BEHIND THE MAGIC
CO-FOUNDER, VP Product
With 16 years of experience in senior management, Ben was the founder of Omnivee – winner of "start-up of the year" award and the "security-solutions" best security product of the year award. He, is the co-inventor of 3 patents and led Omnivee to a successful M&A.
With 15 years of experience in senior management and entrepreneurship in the high-tech industry, Jonathan was the co-founder of EYoCa a medical startup that was sold to Frantz Medical Group, he also served as a consultant to public companies such as, Sandisk, Lorex, AOL, STS and Top Spin. He holds a BA with honors in computer science from IDC, and an executive MBA from Kellogg Nnorthwestern (jointly with TAU).
Active Board Member
Yuval has more than 25 years of experience in managing early stage, hi-tech companies and leading them to successful exits - four in total. He was previously VP of Sales and Marketing at Radcom (ipo), Pentacom (acquired by cisco), Go Networks (acquired by nextwave) and the CEO of Cace technologies (acquired by riverbed). Yuval is the current CEO of Beyond Verbal Communications.
Senior Advisor to the CEO
Sandy is a former executive at the Otis elevator company ($13b division of UTC). Sandy served as Otis Senior Vice President, Strategy and Development for 5 years, than moved to United Technologies where he became Vice President, Integrated Building Solutions. Sandy is also the chairman at board of regents for the American Architectural Foundation.
AS SEEN ON
MAGIC IS EASY
EASY TO INSTALL
The software does not require integration to the internal elevator system as it analyzes the movement and location of the cab using the Digigage proprietary sensor.
Typical calibration for a 10 stops elevator
takes approximately 15 minutes
EASY TO MANAGE
DigiGage comes with a cloud based management console that can be accessed from any PC or mobile device to configure the system, change and customize content, add news feeds, show social media, or include floor and building messages.
Easy control at the tip of the building manager's fingers
A One Of a Kind Technology
- Requiring no integration or connection to the elevator's systems, the patent pending "virtual-window" detects the movement of the elevator cab by analyzing our proprietary sensor signal - the sensor detects whether the elevator is stationary or moving,recognizes its direction, speed and location in the shaft including real- time update of the floor number.
- This analysis is transmitted to a unique graphical engine which in turn translates this movement to the movement experienced by the passenger.
- The graphical view is dynamic, automatically fitting each and every elevator, optional visual assets (images, videos) can be interjected in to the vertical story independently by the user.
- The system interfaces with the elevator via a single standard electricity outlet and a standard internet connection, either wired or wireless. Note that internet connection is only required in order for user commands to work; the system will otherwise function as intended. The system can be managed and controlled from any internet connected device such as a smartphone, a tablet or a PC using a cloud based management console.
PARTNERS & CLIENTS
Customer Reviews As Seen On Trip Advisor
"The elevators are a blending of high tech efficiency and charm"
"Lifts are super high tech and have visuals in... feels like you’re in another world lol"
"Watch the digital aquarium in the elevator, nicely done!!!"
AN ENTIRE ECO-SYSTEM IN AN
EASY TO INSTALL SOLUTION
Recognize elevator location with no connection to the elevator controller and manage the system from any web-connected device via a cloud based management console
- Choose themes from a rich vertical content library created especially for elevators, to suit all needs and tastes
- Customize experience by uploading videos and images and embed them in the vertical story with optional correlation of images\videos location to specific floors
- Deliver building and\or floor specific messages
- Connect dynamic news feeds and social media
INTRODUCING WINGAGE -
For elevator screens
DigiGage reinvents passenger user experience in buildings.
We provide a motion-based, digital design solution, which turns an elevator screen
into an exciting, user experience oriented, virtual window.